Los Rojos Diablos
Welcome to LRD forum,
Check out the new messages!
And post!

Hector Morales Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hector Morales Application

Post  Hectores on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Full Name: Hector_Morales

- Date of Birth: 05/01/1992

- Why?: Well ese's I've always been hangin' with the hispanic groups, and I just love to rep' a color and bein' proud of the familia.
Most of you guys seem like real nice people.
I'm loyal, dedicated and my communication skills are pretty good.

- Character level : 1

- Skills: None are trained yet

- Average hours played: 3-4 hours a day

- Location: The Netherlands

- Age: 18

- All alts: One but I'll tell the boss in private, ingame if possible

- Expectations: I expect to get new friends and have a shitload of fun,
also I expect that this is going to be a respected family, and I expect this is the gang that szr has been waiting for, also Hispanic gangs seem not to work on szr.. but I think this gang is going to prove them all wrong

Thanks for reading, and even if I won't get accepted, keep up the good work!

Hectores

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Daniel_Maloney on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 pm

If your still in-game Ill give you an interview, very good app

EDIT: Had a short interview, not a bad guy, cut it short as he knew what he was doing


ACCEPTED: Welcome to LRD

Daniel_Maloney
Admin

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 24
Location : Earth bitches!!!!!!

View user profile http://danielmaloney.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Jackson_Reeces on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Daniel_Maloney wrote:If your still in-game Ill give you an interview, very good app

EDIT: Had a short interview, not a bad guy, cut it short as he knew what he was doing


ACCEPTED: Welcome to LRD

wow... he is hector mata......!!!!!!!!!!! is a good player !!!!!!!!! and join in the family with your account hector mata or with julio santos but with a lvl 1 noo man........

Jackson_Reeces

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Hector_Mata on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 pm

no i'm not joining this is another hector i was just seeing your forum and saw this so i want you to know this guy isn't me and jackson i don't even know who you are
avatar
Hector_Mata

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 23
Location : Venezuela

View user profile http://WwW.ReggaetonUrbano.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Jackson_Reeces on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Hector_Mata wrote:no i'm not joining this is another hector i was just seeing your forum and saw this so i want you to know this guy isn't me and jackson i don't even know who you are

for you need know who I am? i have other account in lvl 30 but I not will tell you what the name of my other account ... I decided to get started again and make this family a good band as well as the yakuza

Jackson_Reeces

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Hector_Mata on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 am

Jackson_Reeces wrote:
Hector_Mata wrote:no i'm not joining this is another hector i was just seeing your forum and saw this so i want you to know this guy isn't me and jackson i don't even know who you are

for you need know who I am? i have other account in lvl 30 but I not will tell you what the name of my other account ... I decided to get started again and make this family a good band as well as the yakuza
the way you type english i can speculate you're julio elchulo also i read on szr forums you were recruited and now you're in a trial because people think your a dumb so theres no sense if you tell me or not.

i dont see sense not telling me your name that wont change the fact this gang would be good or another stereotypical gang that fail like other failed stereotypical gangs so regardless who you are good luck with this guys you're doing well so far
avatar
Hector_Mata

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 23
Location : Venezuela

View user profile http://WwW.ReggaetonUrbano.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Hectores on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Yup, I'm not mr. mata..
The application is closed..
so probably will be good to stop postin' clown affraid cat alien Sleep cherry lol!

Hectores

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Admin Focke on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Accepted!
CLOSED!

Admin Focke
Admin

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-03-14

View user profile http://losrojosdiablos.site-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hector Morales Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum